Monday, April 27, 2009

4.23.2009

Janice says:

It was a fairly quiet day at work and I was actually able to read a few chapters in the Bret Hart autobiography.  What a good read, I have a hard time putting it down when I really get going.  I am probably about 3/4 of the way through it.  I would recommend it to anyone.  It has been a rough 24 hours or so for me.  I was not feeling all that great last night and I feel a bit like shit at the moment.  I do believe I may have the onset of a cold coming on.  Oh well what can you do when you live in a shoe?  We move on, that's what we do.  I am about to go to bed and try to sleep some of the rotten feeling off.  Lex and I went to the Y tonight and we did a 1/2 hour sweat session on the tread mill.  I am going to try to bring her to the Y at least 3 or 4 times a week.  I have to do something and she can help me by coming with me.  K, time for me to hit the sheets--night all.

Janice 

the wife isn't feeling the best, so she had the first go of it tonight to get 'er done.  sleep's been tough lately, and i believe it has to do with changing our bedroom around.  for most of the past 10 years, it's been the same, and the change is a bit jarring to our mindsets.  work was a typical monday today, pretty blah and let's-get-it-over-with type.  had a ham and swiss on kaiser for lunch... came home and lex was doing her homework, janice came home shortly after and then her and lex headed out to the y, and i stayed back and then cooked supper on the barby when they got home, chicken potatoes and veggies.  the three of us watched most of wwe backlash except for the end, lex went to bed and we took in another episode of 24, i witnessed my bosox win their 11th in a row now possibly tying for 1st, and my sick wifey headed to bed ahead of me while the news started and barked about the 'murderous' flu coming out of mexico.  BE AFRAID.  cnn demands it.  on deck:  not a lot...more work, more school, same stuff and nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment